- To recap the basic do's and don'ts of more formal presentations.
- To establish how to adapt these principles to each participant's
- To help delegates to develop the skills to produce polished
and professional presentations.
- To help delegates to take control - both over their own nerves
and over the audience's attitude.
- To give each delegate three opportunities to speak and receive
practical advice on how to build on strengths and iron out weaknesses.
- How to prepare - planning through objective setting and logical
argument. Using notes.
- Planning to follow smoothly from the previous speaker - and
handing over to the next.
- Delivery - showing command of the situation through attitude,
voice and body language.
- How to be easily understood - facing an audience and being
aware of the response.
- Humour - some golden rules.
- How to deal with difficult audiences, questions and unexpected